Radiesse Booty Lift
If you’ve been wanting to shake that booty but all it does is sadly droop, you need a Radiesse booty lift. For awesome results, come to Skin Theory Aesthetics™. We specialize in a variety of cosmetic treatments, including non-surgical butt lifts using Radiesse.
Skin Theory Aesthetics proudly offers this no-surgery, dermal-filler butt lift to give you a fuller, plumper, firmer posterior. If you feel your rear-end is looking saggy, droopy, wrinkled, or just not as youthful, we can help.
At Skin Theory, you can be sure we never use a one-size-fits-all approach. With our years of experience, we listen to our clients. As a first step towards a more youthful you, we find out your concerns and needs and assess your skin type and lifestyle. Then, we recommend a customized plan we believe will give the best results for you.
What Causes Our Butts to Be a Disappointment?
Some people are just born with buttocks that look great from any angle. Some people are not as lucky. Genetics play a role in how your body looks (including your butt). Fortunately these days, you can make great changes through the wonders of cosmetic treatments!
Other factors that affect the way our buttocks look:
- Aging. Sad reality – when you reach a certain age, everything succumbs to the force of gravity. Because the muscles weaken as we age, the tendency is for your butt to sag and droop.
- Pregnancy. It’s a wonderful thing, however, pregnancy can also drastically change how your body looks. Because of the extra weight you carry in front, the pelvis compromises and tilts forward. In this position, the hamstrings don’t get used as much and tend to weaken. This causes sagging or dropping of the butt.
- Sun Damage. Your buttocks are as sensitive to the effects of the sun as any part of your body. If not adequately protected, you can get brown spots, wrinkles, and sagging on your derriere.
- Extreme Weight Loss or Weight Gain. Drastic weight loss makes you lose fat in your body, including the buttocks. Without the fat supporting the skin from underneath, your buttocks will sag. On the other hand, extreme weight gain can make your butt look droopy.
Radiesse Booty Lift 101
What is Radiesse and what can it do for your booty?
Radiesse is an injectable dermal filler used to address moderate to severe wrinkles and creases in the face, as well as plump up the back of hands that have lost volume. Lately, however, aesthetic specialists have also been using it to firm up and add shape and contour to the buttocks.
The active ingredient in Radiesse is calcium hydroxylapatite, a substance found in the bones of the body. As a dermal filler, calcium hydroxylapatite comes in the form of microspheres suspended in a watery gel.
When injected into the butt, the gel gives the buttocks the initial lift it needs. However, this gel is absorbed into the body and the particles of calcium hydroxylapatite remain and this stimulates collagen production.
Collagen is what gives the skin strength and structure and prevents drooping and sagging. As more collagen is produced, the butt becomes more lifted and shapely.
For people looking for a non-surgical solution to their sagging, droopy butt, we recommend the Radiesse booty lift. The effects of a Radiesse buttocks lift can last 2 to 5 years.
Is the Radiesse Booty Lift for everybody?
If you are over 18 and desire to have a better looking derriere without undergoing surgery, then the Radiesse booty lift may be for you.
However, if you want instant or permanent results, this is not for you. As mentioned above, the more long lasting effects of Radiesse set in gradually as collagen is produced.
Radiesse is also not recommended for people who have bleeding disorders or any health conditions that make the treatment riskier.
What can a Radiesse Booty Lift do for your booty?
A Radiesse booty lift can do more than address saggy or droopy buttocks. Here are other things that make this dermal filler buttocks lift great:
- Cellulite or stretch marks. Sudden weight gain or loss can give you these unsightly marks on your buttocks. A Radiesse butt injection can help lessen the look of these marks.
- Flat buttocks. If you aren’t genetically endowed, you can still have that fuller looking derriere you’ve always wanted. Radiesse can add as much as 20 to 50% volume to your behind.
- Hollowed areas in the buttocks. Sometimes, even if your buttocks have the volume you desire, there are areas that have unsightly hollows. Radiesse can plump up these areas.
What are the benefits of a Radiesse Booty Lift?
If the idea of going under the knife scares you or if the long recovery period after a surgery is not something you’d like to endure, the Radiesse Booty Lift may be the perfect solution for you.
Here are the benefits of having a dermal filler buttocks lift:
- There’s no postoperative scarring because there are no incisions involved
- It does not involve any artificial implants (silicone)
- There’s no liposuction needed to transfer fat from one part of your body to your buttocks
- It’s non-invasive so you can go back to your normal routine shortly after your treatment
- Results are progressive and therefore, more natural looking
Are there risks involved?
The Radiesse booty lift is minimally invasive, and therefore offers fewer risks than surgical options. However, there are still side effects. Some are expected, and some require more attention.
Some common side effects are:
- Rash or itching
- Bleeding in the treatment area
- Lumps or bumps
- Asymmetrical results
The following side effects are rare and can be dangerous if not addressed immediately. These are usually signs that you have an infection as a result of the treatment:
- Yellow or green discharge at the treatment area
Because there are risks as these, it’s important to carefully choose your Radiesse booty lift provider. Look for a certified specialist who has the expertise and experience to administer the treatment.
What to Expect
Before your treatment
To minimize risks, it’s important to disclose your medical history to your practitioner. If you have conditions such as bleeding disorders, allergies (especially to lidocaine) or any recent health issues, it’s important to inform your specialist about them.
Any medications you are taking, as well as herbal supplements that may affect the outcome of your treatment need to be disclosed, too.
This information is important so your treatment plan can be adjusted for your particular situation. Prior to your treatment, you’ll be asked to stop certain medications such as NSAIDs and herbal supplements. You’ll be asked to refrain from smoking, vaping or drinking prior to your appointment.
There are no special preparations for this procedure. The treatment area will be thoroughly cleaned and sterilized to prevent any infections. While Radiesse contains a certain amount of lidocaine (a medication used to numb certain areas), your specialist may still apply a topical anesthetic to help with the pain or discomfort during the procedure.
The dermal filler is injected under the skin where collagen is produced with a blunt tip cannula. It may take several injections before desired results are achieved. The procedure normally lasts 30 minutes.
Typically it takes 2 to 3 treatment sessions, spaced 4 months in between, to achieve your desired results.
Pain and soreness in the gluteal area is an expected side effect. This should subside within a week, though. Otherwise, you can go back to your normal activities soon after.
To allow the Radiesse to settle properly, you will be advised to avoid sleeping on your back. The preferred sleeping position as you do this is either on your stomach or on your side.
Radiesse Booty Lift – Skin Theory Aesthetics Can Help
If you’re ready to make an awesome change, Skin Theory Aesthetics can give you the amazing results you desire!
Our specialists create a treatment plan specifically designed to meet your needs and fulfill your expectations.
Call to book an appointment and find out more at (951) 735-5570.