Is your skin sagging and not as firm as you want it to be? Don’t know where to start in your skin tightening journey? Look no further because Skin Theory PRP Plus Facial is an all-in-one treatment that encompasses several modalities to address multiple skin aging concerns. That means you can get natural-looking results without the need for a costly, invasive surgical procedure
What Is The Skin Theory Vampire Facial
The Skin Theory Vampire Facial, an all-in-one treatment, is one of our most popular and effective treatments that include:
- Microneedling with Radiofrequency,
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP),
- Dermapen, and
Benefits of A Theory PRP Plus Facial
The Skin Theory PRP Plus Facial improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, diminishes hyperpigmentation, and improves skin tone and texture, resulting in smoother, firmer, and younger-looking skin.
Even more, another further benefit of a Skin Theory PRP Plus Facial is that it goes beyond a simple surface cosmetic procedure to actually stimulate your body’s own collagen production.
This means that not only do you experience an immediate benefit of your skin looking rejuvenated, smoother, firmer, and younger, but your body revs up collagen production to enhance areas that have lost volumes such as cheeks and nasolabial folds. So, the look of your skin continues to improve.
PRP Plus Facial – About The Procedure
Patients have a topical anesthetic 30 mins prior to treatment.
Step 1: Microneedling: A microneedling device is used that provides radio frequency to tighten the dermis (a deep layer in the skin) and the epidermis(a superficial area of the skin).
Microneedling can treat a variety of skin problems, including:
- Age spots
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Acne scars
- Large pores
- Reduced skin elasticity
- Uneven skin tone and skin pigmentation issues
Step 2: PRP and Filler Injections: This step concentrates on re-volumizing and contouring facial features, filling in nasolabial lines, smoothing wrinkles on the forehead and around the eyes, reducing frown lines, while providing volume and lift.
The PRP part of this procedure (Platelet Rich Plasma) includes drawing blood from your arm, separating the platelets, and then injecting them into your skin via microneedling. The Platelet-rich plasma uses human growth factors extracted from your blood to enhance collagen production and stimulate your body’s natural repair and rejuvenation processes.
Step 3: Dermapen Treatment: The last step is a Dermapen Treatment to improve texture and to make sure all skin layers are taken care of. With dermapen treatment you will notice brighter firmer skin.
Skin Theory PRP Plus Facial – What To Expect
Before treatment: Here are precautions to take:
- Avoid going under the sun 24 hours prior to your appointment
- If you have used Accutane (isotretinoin), an acne medication in the last 6 months, you should not undergo microneedling treatment
- Arrive with a clean face, free of makeup
- It is important that you stop all use of blood thinners, such as aspirin, aspirin-containing products, vitamin E supplements, and other supplements. This will help decrease the risk of bleeding, bruising, and swelling.
Post Treatment Care: Post-care treatment is available with a PCA Skin Care post-treatment kit. This kit includes a cleanser, 1% hydrocortisone, rebalance moisturizer, silk coat balm, and an SPF 45 to ensure proper healing of the skin.
Here are our helpful tips as you recover after the treatment:
- Wait at least 4 hours before washing your face.
- Your skin may feel warm and tight for the first several days after treatment. Soothe your skin by using a delicate cleanser and moisturizer, followed by a 1% hydrocortisone cream as needed, as provided in the PCA Skin Care post-treatment kit mentioned above.
- For the first 3-4 days after treatment, avoid excessive sun exposure, strenuous exercise, and swimming.
- Avoid taking anti-inflammatory medications for several days as these could interfere with your body’s healing process. If you need to take pain medications, make sure they are not anti-inflammatory. (Tylenol or acetaminophen, for instance, are allowed)
- Expect some peeling or flaking around the treatment area within 3 to 5 days after the treatment. This is due to skin cell turnover. Try to keep your hands away from your face. To help with the dry skin, apply a moisturizer with a gentle formulation like the rebalance moisturizer mentioned above.
- As mentioned above, the majority of the results of the treatment will not be immediate. Expect the positive results to become apparent within two to four weeks.
If you have questions, please do not hesitate to call us at 951-735-5570. We are always happy to chat.